Source Dlvide Widepac Hydration System
New for Spring 2015, this is product innovation at its best.
Hydration systems are such an easy way of carrying water and drinking on the go without the bulk of bottles.
The Widepac has been available for a while now and proved itself to be one of the best for easy filling, cleaning, ice cube insertion and draining.
Athletes know that hydration is paramount and although water is essential, other isotonic fluids need to be taken on board to replace lost salts etc.
The new Widepac 3L Divide enables you to store these two fluids at the same time and drink from either whenever you like. There are two separate chambers, colour coded tubes and drinking valves. It's THE solution to carry 2 dfferent types of hydration without adding an extra piece of equipment, without adding weight or bulk to your hydration pack. What could be easier?
Flexible Split: The size of the compartments is flexible. Both of the compartments add up to the full capacity of the bladder (2L or 3L depending on your choice of D|vide size). Meaning it gives you maximum flexibility to split the capacity according to your needs.
Two color coded tubes, two drinking valves: On the trail, there's no need to switch or manipulate your bladder to switch SOURCE of hydration: Just grab the red tube for isotonic or the blue for pure water.
Source have incorporated Glass-Like Technology which prevents bio-film build up making the whole system self cleaning. The PE film retains a pure liquid taste with no plastic flavour. (There is no nasty BPA or Phtalate in this product). Source has also made the Widepac with Grunge Guard Technology which is a microbial agent which inhibits bacteria growth in the drinking tube and on the reservoir. Cleaning is no longer an issue, just refill and drink again and again and your water will stay fresh for days or even weeks!
- Triple layer taste and odor free PE film with anti microbial agent
- PP, PE & POM injected plastic parts
- Silicon mouthpiece
- Widepac™ closure (U.S Patent No. 7,648,276,B2) - allows easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Airtight seal
- Glass Like™ Film Technology - A multi-layer polyethylene film utilizing Source's Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself
- Taste Free™ System - Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. BPA and Phthalate free
- Grunge-Guard™ Technology - Inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces for the life of the system. Technology utilizes FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent
- Easy Care & Low Maintenance - cleaning is no longer an issue. Simply refill and drink again and again without special care. Water will remain fresh for days and even weeks.
- SQC™ - Source Quick Connect (QMT compatible) -
Allows simple attachment of filters, the SOURCE UTA, valves and other hydration accessory
- Helix™ Valve - high flow bite valve with no dripping or leaking. Safety twist closure when not in use.
- Dirt Shield™ - Valve cover to protect the valve from dirt.
- Available in: 3L
- Made in Israel
Trailspace - Source Dlvide
The Gear Nuts - Source Dlvide 3L Hydration Reservoir
E-MountainBike - Design & Innovation Award 2015 - Source Dlvide Hydration System
Enduro Mountainbike Magazine - Source Dlvide Two in One Hydration system
Outdoorgear TV - Source Dlvide Hydration System Review
BestHiking - Source Dlvide Hydration System Quick Review
Appalachian Trials - Review: Source Hydration Reservoirs: Ultimate Hydration System and Divide Hydration System
Bike Rumor - Source Doubles Up On Hydration with New Dual Chamber Dlvide System